Group your products to make it easier for customers to find them by category. Here are a few examples of groups that you might create:
- clothes for men, women, or children
- items of a certain type, such as lamps, cushions, or rugs
- items on sale
- items in a certain size or color
- seasonal products, such as holiday cards and decorations
Rep syncs your catalog, and depends on your eCommerce platform, creates product groups from collections, tags, or categories.
You can also create groups in Rep by adding a product to a new group.
Browsable product groups
These will come up if a customer asks for them. They may also be used for filtering if there are too many products to choose from. Here are a few examples of how a customer may ask to browse a group:
- Do you have anything for men?
- I'm searching for a gift idea
- I'm looking for something with lavender
- Do you have any single origin blends?