If you would like to change what product groups/collections will be displayed to customers through the Product Finder, you can follow the steps below. They will allow you to customize the customer experience to suit your needs.
1. From within the Rep console, navigate to the sidebar and select Advanced >> Product Finder.
2. On the left-hand side, you will see the different sections that can be modified to customize your Product Finder.
3. To modify the collections displayed, click on the dropdown menu within the Limit to Groups section.
The collection viewed: Includes products from the collection viewed by the customer while completing the quiz.
No limitation: Includes any product you have on Shopify.
Any of the product groups below: Includes "any" products in the selected Product Groups. This means that if a product belongs to one selected Product Group but does not belong to the other one, it would still be in the scope of your finder.
All of the product groups below: Include products that belong to All of the selected Product Groups. This means that if a product belongs to one selected Product Group but does not belong to the other one, it would not be in the scope of your finder.
4. Select your choice, and if you choose Any or All of the product groups below, you will have to select the product groups to be included by clicking on Add limits to groups, as seen below.
5. Select the product groups you wish to include; you can always make new product groups via your Shopify account.
6. Once the product groups are selected, click Select to confirm your choices.
After confirming your choices, the Product Finder will be limited to those collections/product groups you have selected. For more information regarding the Product Finder, please follow this article.