If you need to exclude Rep AI Concierge from appearing on particular urls you can do so via Google Tag Manager (GTM). If you are not using GTM, you can get more info from here about how to use and install GTM. Lets start with how to get the necessary script to be injected in the desired pages.
- You will need to go to Settings and select Integrations.
- Then you will click on Shopify
- From here you will need to disable Auto-inject Rep's script tag to my Shopify theme.
- Once disabled you will navigate to the Chat Widget within Settings from the sidebar.
5. Once there you will need to go to the Settings tab located next to Design.
6. Copy the snippet of code that appears under Non-shopify websites and use it within Google Tag manager and add it as a tag (Walkthough below). There you will be able to set conditions on when the tag i.e. the snippet of code will be excluded based off of certain product pages, collections or other.
7. Create a new tag on Google Tag Manager (GTM) (TUTORIAL BELOW TAKEN FROM ALTERNATE WEBSITE)
If you do not have GTM on your Shopify website perhaps look here on how to get it started. If you do have GTM then proceed with the following steps.
1. Log in to Google Tag Manager. Click New Tag.
2. You can give the tag a title at the top. Click the pencil image in the Tag Configuration section.
3. Click Custom HTML under Custom.
4. Paste your Rep AI script into the HTML box.
5. You will need to choose a trigger at the bottom to make the tag fire. Click the pencil icon in the Triggering section.
6. Choose a trigger, to omit specific pages from firing the script select Some Page Views, then select Page Path and does not equal followed by the path of one of the pages you wish to exclude from having the chatbot. You can add as many exclusions as is required.